Monday, February 8, 2016

In Celebration of the Lunar New Year of the Monkey

In Celebration of the Lunar New Year of the Monkey:
An Affirmation of Gratitude!

 Beloveds,

Let Us Join the Many throughout the Earth In Celebration of the Lunar New Year of the Monkey.

Please join me in An Affirmation of Gratitude. 

First Let Us Breath and Exhale Deeply Four Times.
In Gratitude with Love.  Out Gratitude with Love.   In Gratitude with Love.   Out Gratitude with Love.  In Gratitude with Love.   Out Gratitude with Love.  In Gratitude with Love.  Out Gratitude with Love.

Now as we continue to breathe, We Speak these words Out Loud... 

"I begin this Day in Gratitude and Awareness.  I have the flexibility of a monkey, the courage of an elephant and the gentleness of a dove.

I draw on the wisdom of trees and dolphins and honor the luminosity of our Mother Earth-Heart.

I walk simply with determination, respect and appreciation of myself and all others.

I am a vessel open; ready to share and receive.

I honor life's mystery and allow Love to pour through me and out into the World. "

Again, Let Us Breath and Exhale Deeply Four Times.

In Gratitude with Love.  Out Gratitude with Love.   In Gratitude with Love.   Out Gratitude with Love.  In Gratitude with Love.   Out Gratitude with Love.  In Gratitude with Love.  Out Gratitude with Love.

Today Re-Member...Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and--- The Grace of Love!

And So It Is With Love!

Always, Melony 
Peace Is Possible Through Compassion, Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience and the Grace of Love! 




No comments: