Tuesday, February 2, 2016

As Oprah Says..."Love. Lifts. Me."

As Oprah Says..."Love. Lifts. Me."

Beloveds,

With humility, I take a moment to still myself.

I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Six Times.

In every place in my heart where I have felt disappointment, been wounded or wounded another, I offer and ask for forgiveness.  

Forgiveness allows me the gift of healing.  Healing grants renewal and helps me to begin again, in the Newness of Love.

I feel the Love of every Uni-Verse embrace me, and offer the Grace of Renewal.

I continue to Breathe.  Slowly I Exhale with each breath, and let go of every thought that is not Love.

I Breathe and offer Gratitude for Life.

I open my heart and feel the lessons of the butterfly, the dove, the dolphin, the phoenix, the flower, the tree, the oceans, the moon, the planets, the stars, ancient beings; and all sentient life woven in the fabric of my DNA of every lifetime.

It is like I am walking on water across many Galaxies into the clouds of Heaven.  

I am reminded that Wisdom of Love offers many lessons of Patience and Fluidity.

Love will always smooth the boulders of the inequity caused by ego, greed, and fear.

Unselfish Actions of Love can resolve conflict and un-necessary wars fought by our Collective.

Love's Beginnings are beyond time and serve as an infinite Ocean of Grace that teaches Compassion, Hope, Integrity and Good Purpose.

Love is meant to flow and has no ending. 

The Peace and Prosperity that I Desire for Myself, I Desire For All Others.

I Breathe and Exhale Deeply.

Only through Love are we offered  the Gift of Re-Birth and Renewal.

Every Good Dream Is Possible to Manifest through Consistent Effort, Deep Listening, Patience and the Grace of Love.

I Humbly Say Thank You to the Infinite Creator of ALL.


Once Again, I Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly.

As Oprah Says... "Love. Lifts. Me."

My Heart is filled with Profound Gratitude! 

Love Gives Me Hope!  Love Inspires Me! 

Love Heals Me!  Love Leads Me! 

What Does Love Do For YOU?

Always, Melony
Peace Is Possible Through Compassion, Forgiveness, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience and the Grace of Love!

No comments: