Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Being Blessed With Rainbows!

Beloveds---
I Give Thanks for the Rain that will nurture and quench the thirst of Our Magnificent Earth. 

I Breathe Deeply Four Times. 

In Gratitude and Out Patience.  In Gratitude and Out Patience.  In Gratitude and Out Patience. In Gratitude and Out Patience. 

I embrace this Rainy Day with Appreciation. I have dressed for the weather.  I am wearing a suit of patience and compassion.  I put on a coat of tolerance. 

I Breathe Deeply.  I Exhale All Apprehension.  I pick up my sturdy umbrella of hope. 

Knowing I will be Blessed with Rainbows,  I Smile and Walk with Confidence into the Rainy Day.   
 


Always, Melony 
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and Love! 

No comments: