Sunday, June 14, 2015

On Becoming the Love Song...



Beloveds,


In the quiet of my mind, the Uni-Verse of my heart is guided by my Soul.
 
I Breathe Deeply 8 Times and allow my body to relax into Love.
 
With Each Breath, I Inhale the Great Mystery. I Exhale Faith and a desire for New Discovery.
 
I begin let go of Society's limited programming of not good enough or "too good to be true".
 
Deeply I Breathe. I Breathe with Clarity and let go of every thought that says I can't.
 
Again I Breathe and feel the weight of past hurts and disappointment lifted.
 
I sit and listen to the Wisdom of my Soul. Its Love Song vibrates in the air as it moves into my body and becomes One in the Uni-Verse of my heart.


All the Good that is within me exists, and is awakened by Grace when I offer my Gratitude for each experience.
 
I Breathe and Breathe. It is then that I feel the Love Songs of Divine Grace.
 
I sing, "Within Me Is the Unlimited Creativity Filled with Divine Intention and Brilliance to Become, Create and Share through Love."
 
With Deep Humility, I Breathe, Walk, Dance, Sing and Become the Love Song!


Always, Melony


Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and--- The Grace of Love!

No comments: