Friday, June 12, 2015

Live the Questions!

Beloveds,

I  Breathe and Exhale Deeply Four Times and offer my gratitude and appreciation for the mystery of this  New Day.


I am grateful for the courage to explore the questions tugging my  heart; asking for attention.


Again, I Breathe Deeply, and ask for Strong Resolve  to patiently live the questions.


I listen deeply to my heart, and the  hearts of all those around me.  I ask for humility and clear vision so that I  listen and act only with respect.
 
Today, with a courageous strong resolve, I will honor the wisdom of my heart and Live the Questions with Care, Compassion and Integrity.


Every answer I desire can be  revealed through my Loving Actions.


I Breathe Deeply, and Embracing the Mystery  of the New Day--- I Say Thank You!


Always, Melony

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and--- The Grace of Love!

No comments: