Sunday, June 7, 2015

Divine Whispers! "I AM LOVE"


Beloveds,

The Seeker Dreamer awoke to a Gentle Divine Whisper.

"Feel Me through your Tears. Know Me even in your Brokeness.  Accept Me in Forgiveness.  I AM Compassion and Mercy. 



I AM the Integrity and Hope Blossoming in You! 


I AM Kindness. I AM Every Right Choice You Make, and Tender Smiles You Offer .


I Am the Tingling Respect and Strength YOU Develop As You Walk In Grace and Embrace Wisdom with Understanding.


Today and Every Day, I AM the Answer.  I live within YOU.  I feel through YOU. 


Allow Me the Gift of Awakening within Your Heart and You Will See Me Everywhere, In All Creations On Earth and Throughout Every Uni-Verse.  

I AM the Answer.  I AM LOVE."



Always, Melony
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and--- The Grace of Love!

No comments: