Sunday, January 18, 2015

Why Am I Here? ‪#‎WeAreHere




Why Am I Here? ‪#‎WeAreHere‬


Beloveds,
Yes, I have been disappointed and frustrated by all that was wrong in the World. I have been discouraged by evil and for a time lived like a prisoner on Earth. I have asked "What is my Purpose? Why Am I Here?"


We are here to do good and stop the devil of envy, greed and hate from over riding our Precious Earth-Heart. I am here to develop and share my gifts and talents; and to learn to live and prosper in peace through Love.
...
I Breathe Deeply Ten Times. In Discipline and Courage to Grow in Love. Out Generosity and Wisdom with Love.


The devil of envy, greed and hate will Never Win!
 
I Take Many Slow Deep, Penetrating Breaths.
In Discipline and Courage to grow in Love. Out Generosity and Wisdom with Love!
In Discipline and Courage to Grow in Love. Out Generosity and Wisdom with Love!



#WeAreHere Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!



No comments: