Friday, January 2, 2015

Meditation and Self-Reflection!

Beloveds,


When I shared all of the good intentions of my heart, a Wise Voice answered.


"These are all wonderful things that you are putting in your life's course. They will require tons of time and energy. I only ask that you not over task yourself and you include lots of time for meditation and self reflection."

Today I Breathe deeply Ten Times, In Patience, Out Love. Each breath connecting me to the Creator's Heart.


With Gratitude, I carefully heed the words of the Wise One. I commit to take more time for meditation and self-reflection!


I Breathe In Patience and Out Love, I breathe again and again. I reflect on this, and every moment of stillness that allows the Wise One's Grace to penetrate my heart!


I Re-Member... Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!
 
Wishing You Joy and New Miracles As You Continue to Live Your Good Purpose! Blessings of Love and Light in this New Year 2015

No comments: