Sunday, December 7, 2014

Love Is Relentless!

Beloveds,


Love is relentless and determined.  It can be felt across the oceans of time and existence; or through a flower that brings a sweet fragrance of joy.


Love lives in the tears of loss and suffering; and in every smile that opens a heart and offer moments of hopeful understanding.


Love lives in the minuscule and the grande; it can be heard and felt even through the roar of confusion and bring harmony and balance to any day.


Love is intuitive; travels with fluidity and answers every question; including  the ones you were afraid to ask.
 
I Breathe Deeply Ten Times and empty my heart of judgment.  Only Love offers a good answer.  I walk throughout the day with Love.


I walk and Breathe with patient, relentless hope and offer Loving Respect to all!


I walk and Breathe.  Because my every thought, deed and action are aligned;  Love, Determined and Relentless Love brings the Gift of Balance and Harmony into the Day!    
 
Always,
Rev. Melony McGant
 Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness

No comments: