Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Me I Long to Become!



Beloveds,
I honor the Master Creator's Gift of the Wind that clears my mind and opens my heart to the door of the me I long to be.
I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Four Times.


All that I hope to become is found not externally but internally deep in the crevices of my heart.


The Wind beckons me to have Strength as clears the path of obstacles and its breeze sings the song of Love to my soul.


Like the lover who stands beside me holding my hand, the Wind propels me into the depth and radiance of unconditional Love.


Again I Breathe  and Exhale Deeply Four Times.


I allow Understanding to pour into my heart.  The Truth of my Life Purpose lives within me.


I Stand In Truth.  Love, in its Radiance provides me with Good Judgment and the Courage to move forward with the Strength to Honor and Become the Me I Long to Be!


Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!

No comments: