Saturday, October 25, 2014

Eternal Harvest

 
Beloveds---

The Seeds of Peace
have been planted with reason.
 
I await your return
season after season.
I send you
offers of contemplation
and multi-colored leaves falling.
 
Will you walk with patience and joy
with me on a snowy day?
 
Can you smell
the newness of spring
as you open your heart
 
to begin again?
Do you hear
my whispers of compassion
in the wind?
 
I Will Love You Always.
 
Will you allow me
to embrace you
with my tears of forgiveness through the rain,
my warmth through the sun
and my joy through the glistening stars?
 
Have you yet noticed
my infinite compassion and understanding
as the ocean tide
converses with the full moon?

The Seeds of Peace
have been planted with reason.

 With Hope, 
I await Your Return
Season after Season...

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy and Love!


No comments: