Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Believe and Achieve

 Beloveds,

I realize that the one sure thing that can stop me from achieving my next good step is NOT some external force that won't allow me to cross the path or open a new door, It is ME.

Today I Breathe Deeply and give thanks for the miracle of my life, and all sentient beings.  I Breathe and offer gratitude for dreams fulfilled.

With Courage, I resolve to listen to the voice of Love calling me to walk with compassion, persistence and humility. I must continue to be more patience with myself and others.

I Breathe Deeply with New Resolve. I will set new goals, and have more discipline as I grow.

I Believe that I have the capacity to achieve, and am worthy to live and honor the Grace of The Master Creator with Faith, Hope and JOY.

I Breathe Deeply. It is time for New Dreams!

  Will Believe and Achieve!

No comments: