Friday, August 15, 2014

Time To Heal



Beloveds---


The Seeker thought of the days past and breathed deeply four times; feeling and hearing the wisdom voice of the heart.



 "If you knew me, then you would know my questions are meant to benefit, nurture and enrich your Spirit Energy so that your Soul is able to receive and transmit the message of cooperative understanding and Love."



Today I Breathe In the Mystery of the Creator's Song.   I Breathe Out Love with Acceptance and Cooperative Understanding.



I know that as human beings our history of violence and separation can be healed only by our willingness to accept the Truth and build reconciliation through education, conversation, cooperative understanding and Love.



Ten Times I Breathe....
 In the Mystery of the Creator's Song and Out Love with Acceptance and Cooperative Understanding.



Today, I accept Truth in Eternity.



 I Will Walk with a Peaceful, Loving Heart that Helps Nurture and Heal the Collective! 

No comments: