Sunday, July 6, 2014

Every Memory



Beloved Radiant Ones---
I offer Gratitude for the memories of Love; worn,
weathered and etched into the stones of time.
 
I Breathe Deeply Six Times and decide to Love
all the secret haters.
.
I honor every memory that has caused my heart
to be broken by offering forgiveness and Love.
Tears come easily and act to create a pathway
for new Love in my heart as I weep
and mourn every loss.
 
Solace comes through compassion as I express
my sorrow but decide to step into the New Day
and move Forward with Love.
 
I Breathe Deeply and again offer Gratitude
for the memories of Love.
Some are painful.
Others are Joyful.
 
Eventually all that happens in our lives
becomes like worn memories of Love;
weathered and etched into the stones of time
that comfort and teach us that for every problem;
Love is the worthy solution.
 
I Breathe Deeply In Awakening.
Love is the only way I can know Peace
and Live with Peace in my Heart!

No comments: